Join the force side ).
1) Payments must be received in full before attending classes.
2) Fees are non-refundable once the student has signed up, unless the school is unable to start the chosen class. In that case, the school will endeavour to give an alternative solution or give a full refund. No partial refund or credit can be given for classes not attended.
3) One-to-one sessions: for the ten hours pack, the ten sessions have to completed within 12 weeks. – If you are unable to come to the individual class, we need 24 hours notice, less notice will incur into the lesson being charged in full.
4) If the teacher cancels the class, it’s her/his duty to inform the student and reschedule the class in advance.
5) Classes held during the BH Monday will be on the Friday of the same week at the same time.
6) Whenever there are only two students attending the class, it will last one hour since with just two students the teacher cannot progress with the programme and the lesson will be very intensive anyhow.
7) The course fees have to be paid in full before the start of the course. The fees are non-refundable even if circumstances change.
Our website address is: https://www.ladanteincambridge.org.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.